background

8.6.10

Now entering - the busy season.

Seriously, it has been a whirlwind few weeks and it isn't going to ease up until September. I am just trying to enjoy every moment and avoit feeling overwhelmed by the piles of uncared for laundry, the ginormous weeds in the flower bed, the man eating dust bunnies and the lack of fresh food in the fridge.
This weekend was Julie's Bachelorette party. We had an awesome time in Niagara Falls and I am still in recovery. We saw some interesting things, ate some great food, made a lot of great memories and I think I still have the hangover to prove it. The most important thing is that Julie had a good time and she says that she did so, mission accomplished.
The Hilton was a great place to stay and the large window from the bathtub into one of the bedrooms provided hours of entertainment.
This weekend is Julie's last bridal shower. Crazy to think how fast this wedding is coming up, brings back some great memories for me (as well as some not so great ones lol). It's going to be a beautiful wedding and so far she seems to be on top of everything. Now we enter the danger zone so keep your fingers crossed for her that she has a stress free last few weeks as a wedding planner.
I am looking forward to most of the happenings we have this summer but the down side is that when we are so busy, winter is here again before we know it. We don't seem to have a lot of time to stop and enjoy the summer. Drive here, sleep here, drive here, sleep here, drive home, work, lather, rinse and repeat. Perhaps I should just convince everyone we know to move closer to 219. I hope the good old MV knows what she is in for this summer. At least the A/C appears to be fixed for real this time.
I went to see Jess at The Green Hair Spa last weekend and got my hair cut! Sorry, no pictures yet but I will try and get Jeff to take on this week. I love it! It's a lot shorter and I have to straighten it but I think that's a good thing, I was getting into a funk when it came to looking nice so perhaps this is the boost I needed.
As usual, off to work. Enjoy your week lovely readers (I still don't know who you all are) and I will catch you on the flip side!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment