background

18.3.10

6 Month Anniversary and Other Wedding News




Well, believe it or not, the Mr and I have officially been married for 6 months (tomorrow). On one hand, it feels like that time has wizzed by but on the other hand...well, I am sure you being the smart person you are, you know where I am going.

Do not read further if you don't believe in shock collars or if you are going to feel the need to comment about how to better train our dogs. It's our life, our rules and we love our dogs.

So, Hershey has a barking issue. He has taught Sophie to bark more and this is not going well at 219. He has THE most high pitched annoying bark EVER. So, we got him a bark collar. He hasn't barked since. WTF? He hasn't even got shocked, maybe this dog is smarter then we think. I think because of the invisible fence, Hershey associates beeping with "I shouldn't do that". The bark collar beeps after the first bark and he seemed to get it. Like right away. This should be breaking news, Hershey got it!


If you look closely you will also see that he pees on himself. What a dog!

So, wedding news...Julie and Steve's wedding is fast approaching! I am the MOH in this event and then I will officially be retiring my "wedding party shoes". No more for me. Julie is lucky, she snuck in the question just before my deadline of our wedding...she's sneaky that one. Of course I am honoured everytime someone asks me and it is my pleasure to stand up for them but really, 7 times is ENOUGH!

Anyway, I got my dress...wanna see?



I love it and Julie does too! One problem, the sleeves, not so great in person. I am thinking about getting them removed but they kind of make the dress unique. UGH! I don't know what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment