background

31.3.10

Not so wordless Wednesday

There seems to be a very odd smell coming from our living room. This has been happening for the past few months and only every once in awhile will I get a wiff. It smells like someone has a grow op in our basement. Unfortunately for them, we don't have a basement. It is driving my CRAZY! I feel like I should have everyone that comes in sign something indicating that they have been warned and that it's confidential (I don't want to be the couple that has the smelly house). Only in one spot though. Yes, others have bore witness to the smell, it's not jsut me. No, there is not a grow op in my basement; we don't have a basement.

Easter is fast approaching, can't believe how fast this year has already gone by. I also can't believe that people born in 1992 will be turning 18 this year (I don't know how I went from the first thought to the second one. Please don't ask). People react with eye rolls and scoffs when I say the year I was born in and now I will most likely do the same to all these '90's babies. Same as I do things my mother does, I lock my doors when I see a questionable person on the corner, I judge bad decisions and I go to bed at 11 on Friday nights. I have stopped trying to stay young. I am now embracing the things I said I would never do because I don't have the energy to fight what's natural. So, yes, I am that person my 18 year old self vowed never to be and actually, I kind of like her. SO HA!



Now if only I was still this cute!

2 comments:

  1. you are way cuter now, hunny.

    btw, the grow op is mine. i squeezed it into the crawlspace.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Post Easter you two! Missed you at the family dinner! Hope your Easter was great!
    Heh Beck-- your still the same girl as you were in your baby pic. The same big, easy smile and twinkle in your eyes!
    Love Yah - Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete