background

15.3.12

A little treat for my readers!

I'm not sure if I've had the chance to post much about B's amber necklace on here, but if you've seen him in person, you've probably asked about it and heard my never ending speech.
So, amber has amazing NATURAL healing properties and is amazing for teething babies/children. That's it's most common use, but there are many more. Hazel Wood has great NATURAL healing properties for many other ailments like skin issues.
My favorite company (and it's Canadian!!!) is www.hazelaid.com and as my treat for you, I'm going to give you a hazelaid discount code for 10% off everything. They have sooo many beautiful pieces of jewelry as well as other natural products. Spread the word, the code is good for everyone and you can use it as many times as you want!!!
"10rebecka" - hazelaid discount code
Happy Shopping friends!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment