background

1.3.12

OK, Ok

So at the constant demands of a few people, I'm giving you a post. Now that we are on a better nap schedule, who knows, they may even come more frequently (pfft, yeah right). 219 is a whirlwind of activity these days. B is standing and climbing and protesting and very curious. These are all good things right? The past couple months have led me to think about the old boy vs girl behaviours. I don't care what anyone says, boys are boys and girls are girls...219 most definitely has a little boy. To the parents that think they can hide the sex of their child, good luck. Why would you force your child to live your weird test on society. IDIOTS!

We had a very busy (read expensive) month in December, new water heater, new furnace (thank you to 219 Daddy for installing it himself!), Christmas prezzies, travel, and to top it off, gall bladder removal for my precious Buff Buff. Yes, believe it or not, the beagle now lives a normal life gall bladder free. She's lucky I love her as much as I do. I'm going to let you imagine what emergency surgery costs, I will never admit to what we actually paid. It was worth every single cent and we would do it all over again. She recovered well and is back to buff buffing like her old self.

No comments:

Post a Comment