background

12.2.10

According to my accountant,

our finances look great for 2010. Famous last words right? For those of you who don't know, we don't really have an accountant, it's Jeff.

Rebecka = not good at planning/saving.
Jeff = Saving Nazi (not to be confused with Julie's title of Minister of Finance).

So, great dear, glad you worked it all out on your spreadsheet. Now I just need to remember to look at said spreadsheet and make my little squares green and 2010 will be great! Now with that said, and written to all those out the in cyberspace, we must watch out for financial Armagedon (please someone undo that jinx).

No, seriously, thanks Jeff for getting us on track. I look forward to being debt free very soon and being able to buy EVERY fancy purse I see...sounds like a dream to me. What better motivation do I need to pay my bills?

Jeff and I do work pretty well together, I spend, he saves, works great unless I have to spend on groceries and I would rather spend on a new cell phone, a new purse, new shoes, any clothing etc. It's all spending right?! That was the deal, I swear.

Ok, speaking of money, I better go make some. Florida is in a mere 7 days and I am in charge of spending money, rental car, gas for said car, probably duty free purchases. What's Jeff paying for you ask? I might be able to pry his card out to pay for the reduced rate parking lot fee. Fingers crossed he won't notice when I pull into the valet parking lot instead!!!!

xoxo

R

1 comment:

  1. i am so glad you started a blog - now i'm not the only dork!!!! now i can keep up with your crazy antics!!! i love you guys! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete