background

11.2.10

Here we are...

So, I figured why not try out this blogging thing? We have lots of friends/family that don't live close to us and, given my hate for phone talking, what a great way to keep everyone updated (oh and get me out of phone talking)!

This is all new to me and unless Jeff has some secret blog that he updates without me knowing, new to him too. I am going to go out on a limb and assume it is also new to most of you. Fear not, so far, it seems fairly simple and we will all learn together. Those that don't keep up will be left in our dust.

If you actually read this, please leave us a comment. If we never get any comments, I am not going to keep up with the updates. Then again, I probably won't anyway lol Best laid plans right?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm blogging too lol. http/:www.greenhairdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete