background

14.2.10

Happy Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day isn't too big in our house, neither Jeff nor I have ever fell into the Hallmark trap when it comes to Love Day. I hate to refer to it as a Hallmark holiday but, c'mon, we tell eachother everyday that we love eacother I sure as heck am not going to do it just because it's Feb 14; however, this year the fur children did get us each a little something. VIDEO GAMES!! lol I know, how romantic.

For thos of you who want to friend us on PS3, I am RebeckaM and Jeff is J-Danger0815. I only play Little Big Planet FYI.

Anyway, back to the point. We wish you all a very love filled Valentine's Day in whichever way that may be but even more so, we wish you all a love filled lifetime.

xoxo

Oh and P.S. Mom and Dad Roes are coming to visit us to day and I am EXCITED!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Also, only 5 sleeps until Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment