background

28.2.10

This, That and some others.

We had a great vacation! The trip back home, seriously lacking in the "great" department. Our flight was originally supposed to leave Tampa at 7:45 but, because of all the snow along the entire Eastern coast it was delayed. We ended up flying out of Tampa at 2am. We waited at the airport for 9 hours. Awful. We walked in the door at home at 7:30 AM and managed to stay awake until about noon. It made getting home even sweeter; however, the massive amounts of snow are less than impressive.

It is only one day since we have returned and I have already unpacked my suitcase!!! Generally, I remove the important items and then zip it back up and stash it in a corner. I HATE UNPACKING! Today, I figured out why. While packing, I destroy my closet. Unpacking means I must organize my closet in order to return the items to their spot. URGH! Anyway, it's done and Jeff is proud.

Ordered out DMB tickets for his June 1 show at Molson Ampitheatre, can't wait.

That's all for now. My apologies for the lack of whit in this one, it really isn't even that interesting lol. Maybe I will try again tomorrow.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment