background

8.4.11

I did it!

I opened my windows, I changed my wreath, I raked a bit of the lawn and I got rid of some crap. Now, I am exhausted. I think that nesting has officially moved into 219 and everyone that lives here better brace themselves. Jeff opts to work weekends in order to escape my mundane lists of "things that make me go hmmm...". I can't blame him. So for now, me too sneezes all day long because apparently he can't handle the smell of vinegar and that's the scent at 219 these days as everything gets disinfected.

This is my first attempt at blogging from my iPhone, I hope it turns out ok. I am loving my new iPhone. Seriously, it's like having a computer at my finger tips (ironically, I do have one 5 feet away). It's fast, it's easy and it does what I want it to do (sorry blackberry, you lose).

That's all for today. Tomorrow we are off to Barrie to have supper with the Samson's and I am soooo looking forward to it. Did I mention it's buffet? It's going to be a long drive home. I must remember to pack some baggies in my purse ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment