background

6.4.11

Spring has Sprung?!

Dare I say it? Might it be time for these pesky winter tires to be removed? Can I change my winter door wreath to the Spring one? Will my bed be filled with sand again for the next 7 months? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am happy about answering yes to all of these questions except the last one. One thing about 219 is that the soil is very sandy (I guess that's what happens when you live this close to a lake) and so when Buff Buff and Me Too come in from their romps outside, they bring in nasty, gritty sand which we often find in our sheets. I look at it as a great way to exfoliate all night long but, Jeff disagrees. Too bad, it is what it is and around 219, it's the first sign of Spring...who needs a Robin?

We are now in week 33 of the pregnancy and continuing to do well. I must admit though, I am really starting to look forward to having an outside baby! I cannot believe how fast it has gone - especially since we are not the most patient people.

Hope that all of you are doing well (if there are any of you that still read this). What are your first signs of Spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment