background

20.5.10

It's only Thursday???

Hello again friends!

Long weekend coming up here and we are looking forward to it to say the least. My cousin and her family are coming up for a night or two and they have never had the pleasure of visiting 219. I know, they’re in for a treat right?!

Of course, as of right now, they (whomever they refers to when people talk weather) are calling for rain on Saturday. Why does it always rain on Saturdays? I personally believe it has something to do with the end of the world but I shall not bore you with my ridiculous theories (which have no base in science or anything at all for that matter). Anywho, I am thinking we might take a trip to the beach, haven’t stuck a toe in the water this year yet but, I am going to go out on a limb and say it might be a bit chilly yet to swim. The kids will enjoy the sand time though I am sure.

In other news, we have a roofer in line! Now to get the money on the same line.

Julie’s bachelorette is coming up soon ( 2 weeks) and I am really looking forward to it! Also a line I hope some money finds. Is it rude to accept donations?? What if I promise to spend it on food instead of shooters? No eh? Figured as much.

I suppose that’s all for now but, here is another teaser of our “Trash the Dress” photoshoot. Pretty awesome and we should be getting all the proofs(this still isn’t all of them) soon!

Post Wedded Bliss

Tonight we are going swimming at a local community pool for open swim. Jeff got it in his head that he wants to go and obviously that means I have to as well. I am actually looking forward to it. I love swimming, it's just that my bathing suit hates me. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment