background

26.5.10

That was the best May 24th I ever remember, what a great weekend! My cousin and her family visited and we had a blast. Did all sorts of things but nothing too crazy and tiring. As expected, their children were perfectly behaved and a joy to be around. I think that they were worried about how we would react to spending a weekend with 3 kids but, it isn't that out of the ordinary for us. I wish I had some pictures to post, but I was too caught up in having fun to think to get the camera out.

The fireworks in our town were crazy this weekend. We live in a fireworks kinda town. Everyone lets them off, all the time. Since it is legal to sell them for limited weekends, we sell out fast around here because people buy a full summer supply. This was the worst weekend I have heard since living here for 5 years. I think we had a small glimpse of what living in a warzone sounds like. Seriously. While we only experienced the sound, Buff Buff and Me Too also experienced the fear. How does one explain to a dog that the world is, in fact, not ending? I am very open to your ideas on how to keep these dogs calm. We have our annual vet appointment coming up next week so I think I will be asking for a sedative prescription. Maybe some for me too!!!! It's going to get worse before it gets better.

My bestie and her kidlets are coming for a quick visit on Thursday night and I am really looking forward to it. They won't get here until late probably as they are leaving Ottawa after school so I imagine it's going to be a late night. Then we get to spend Friday together before she heads on up to Orillia to visit her family. Haven't seen them since January so I am really looking forward to it.

In other news, we made it on the blog of Rowell Photography. Check it out Rowell Photography . I removed the other link so this will have to do.

Ok, later my lovely readers, off to make $ now.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment